2903 Ramsey Avenue, Dallas, TX 75216
PO Box 765194, Dallas, TX 75376
Call in to Join Service 609.663.0775
What we believe
1. In the King James Bible. Why? It is the only bible translated out of the original tongues of Hebrew, Greek, & Latin.
2. In the three that bear record in heaven being the Father, the Word & the Spirit (God the Father, Christ the Son, Holy Ghost the Spirit).
(I John 5:7)
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and the manifestation of God’s love toward Man. (I John 4:9)
4. Holy is the only way to Heaven for God is Holy. (Leviticus 10:10); (Isaiah 35:8)
5. That we must first ask God to forgive us of our sin and believe in our heart God raised Christ from the dead. Believing by grace we are saved. (Romans 10:9) (Ephesians 2:5)
6. In Sanctification & Holiness through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word; and by the Holy Ghost. (I Thessalonians 4:4) (I Peter 1:2)
7. Holiness is God's standard of living for His people and not a denomination. (Leviticus 11:44) (I Thessalonians 4:7)
8. In baptism of the Holy Ghost through speaking in tongues as the spirit gives utterance is the evidence of being filled with the Holy Ghost.
(Matthew 3:11) (Acts 1:5) (Acts 2:4)
9. That Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17)
10. In baptism of the Holy Ghost & baptism of water. (Acts 2 :1-4); (St. John 3:3-5)
11. That you can be saved, healed, delivered, and set free by the Power of God. (John 8:36) (Mark 16:17-18)
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the Saints' feet. (John 13:12-15)
13. In the second coming of Jesus. The Resurrection! (I Thessalonians 4:16-17) (Revelation 20:5)
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked. (Revelation 20:12)
15. Holy & sanctified dressing in modest apparel according to (I Timothy 2:9-10); (I Corinthians 11:14-15); (Deuteronomy 22:5)
16. In Marriage being defined as between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24-25) (Leviticus 18:22)
17. That Christ will present one Church to himself, A Glorious Church. (Ephesians 5:27)
18. Sunday Only Offering (I Cor. 16:1-2) - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
19. That Jesus is the Son of God sent to the earth from Heaven by God to save mankind. (St. John 3:16-19)
20. That Jesus Christ our Lord is now sitting at the right hand of God his Father. (Mark 16:19); (Colossians 3:1); (Heb. 10:12; 12:2); (I Pet 3:22)
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.